Our yoga classes provide a nice counter-balance to the power moves in CrossFit workouts. Taught by Catherine Creally using a blend of classic Hatha postures with touches of both alignment-based Anusara and some flow-based Vinyasa, Catherine aims to customize each class to what students need.
“What I love about yoga is that it meets us wherever we’re at,” says Catherine. “Yoga helps us strengthen where we’re weak, open where we’re tight or slow down where we’re anxious.” Passionate about how yoga can benefit the body, mind and soul, Catherine will work to make anyone curious about yoga feel comfortable and welcome.
Yoga is a powerful and transformative practice that can be done by any student no matter their age or abilities. Here are some helpful tips if you’re new to yoga:
- Bring a yoga mat and water
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in and wicks away sweat; tuck in baggy shirts so they don’t fall around your head when you bend over!
- Tell us if you’re working with an injury or limitation so we can keep you safe
- Remove shoes before entering the yoga space
- Turn off any mobile devices to help us keep a calm space free of distractions
- Observe silence in the yoga space before and after the class; we encourage quiet meditation and reflection as your body and mind integrate all the benefits of yoga!
- Classes are 60 minutes, refer to the schedule for more details.
- Drop-In Rate: $20 | Buy Now »
- 5 Class Pass: $85
- 10 Class Pass: $150